Monday, June 21, 2010

A Malachi Ward Pledge Drive

Funds at the Malachi Ward Complex are getting low, so I thought I might offer my services as an artist for hire. To make things easier I made three commission levels with some examples. So if you want a crazy drawing of something, I think I've got some pretty good deals.

The $100 Level
An 8.5x11 tight ink drawing on thick vellum paper. Like this, my version of the cover of Red Sonja #4:


The $75 Level
An 8.5x11 ink sketch on regular paper. Like this, a drawing of Nightcrawler:


The $20 Level
An 8.5x5.5 ink sketch on regular paper. Like this, a drawing of a scene from The Coen Brother's 2001 movie The Man Who Wasn't There:


I'm also putting up original drawings and pages at different prices over at my Etsy shop. Like this, the cover of Utu, my first comic, for only $100:

If you don't like using Etsy or Paypal, send me an email and we'll do something else. Also, if you want something more elaborate or different than the three levels I set up, send me an email. To do a commission just pick your level over on the sidebar! Thanks!

2 comments: